Childbirth Education will help to prepare you for childbirth and your parenting journey.
This one-day workshop will equip you with everything you need to know about late pregnancy, birth and newborn care. Classes can be attended from 28 weeks of pregnancy.
You can still attend even of you are having a planned caesarean section as the other aspects are still important.
- Preparing your body and mind for birth and baby
- Common pregnancy complaints and solutions
- Danger signs - when to go to hospital
- Signs of labour
- Natural birth, stages of labour, pain relief options - natural and pharmacological
- Possible complications, interventions, caesarean sections
- Your newborn - bonding, breastfeeding, bathing, cord care, sleep, etc.
- Management of emergencies, choking and CPR
- The postnatal period, what you can expect with regards to recovery
- And more...